Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Small Intro...

Hi to all.I'm a just a normal boy ,facing the world of engineering challenges.Its just came to me ,the idea of writting a blog a few days ago and now i'm here joining one of the most favourite past-times of millions of people.I usually spend most of my free time at my x-box console .so here i'm with a new hobby!!Instead of providing a normal day-to-day instances of life,i have decided to put on some technological information in this blog!!so this is all about me,and i hope the contents of this blog is of some use to you people!!lets continue in the upcoming posts...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sidd...

nice tat u ve started bolgging....
keeep postin such techie info.. as u ve mentioned in ur 1st post, it ll help many a ppl like me...

continue ur good work..
all t best...

11:19 PM 
Blogger siddharth said...

thx sarathy i will give out more!!

10:12 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=23c66b64da5471a2b2f9019eaa57c82d