Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Rumor of 360 may be true!

There were many rumors(from kotaku) that the Microsoft would stop the production of the Xbox Core console system soon and offer an new modeled Xbox version called the Xbox Arcade console at the same price as that of the core version.There is more news to relish on,sources say that the new console would be fitted with an 256MB memory card(unlike core version in which HDD needed to be bought separately)and instead of wired controllers,they would be replaced by wireless ones.This step taken by Microsoft is rumored to put them in the driver seat in terms of console sales!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it

My site - sports gambling sites

5:41 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=23c66b64da5471a2b2f9019eaa57c82d