Friday, December 14, 2007

When will Demonoid return??

Well it has now been some days before the private tracker was shut down,but no one around has an clue as when it will rise up again.This was one of the popular torrents website and was running smooth until ,the CRIA threatened the ISP of the torrent site to kick them out.Now their major problem is the hosting.Since they have tried both Netherlands and Canada where they were chucked out,there is an severe hunt for hosting of their servers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Avinash said...

hi siddarth. i m tarun's classmate. pls add my blog too in ur friends list. i ve seen u during soundar's treat at residency.
my blog link is http://tvavinash.blogspot.com
my name is avinash

8:52 PM 
Blogger admin said...

hiii, i have been following your blog regularly. your blog is simply awesome. I adore your style of writing and your power of verbal expression is excellent. i have added you to my list of favorites. please reciprocate by linking me back. have a nice day.

8:07 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=23c66b64da5471a2b2f9019eaa57c82d