Monday, June 09, 2008

Cutomizing google!!

How many times do you use google every day? a hundred times? may be more, Now tell me , are you bored with the google interface? Well, I am kind of bored of it , but i have found a very good solution i want to share it with you . so if you want to make your google page looks different , all what I am asking for is reading this post.

There is a very good website that would help you to create your own customized google page, it called groovle, check it out , it is an amzing service, I am sure you will love it , you will be able to upload your picture background, also you can change this background whenever you want , it is just a wonderful solution if you get bored with google page. The amaing thing about Groovle is that you can Join them for FREE, yes i mean it , it is all for free, so don't waste your time and check the Personalize Google service, You would be amazed of the service.

It is easy to join them, you don't even to provide an email , just upload your background and you are ready to use your customized google page, if you need any other kind of help don't hesitate to contact them, they would be happy to help you to start your own page.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see my Google page in new interface.I will visit this website that would help me to create my own customized google page.

12:48 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I want to customise my google page.I am bored with my old one. Thanks for sharing the site..I might recommend it to my friends as well.Im sure they will love it as much as i did.

1:50 AM 
Anonymous ipod transfer to pc said...

can someone really do that?

3:08 AM 
Anonymous GST Refunds Delhi said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

11:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=23c66b64da5471a2b2f9019eaa57c82d