Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watch out for the spy!

Spy is a person who is assigned a task of watching/doing things without the knowledge of others.The word 'spy' generates the meaning 'stealth'.If 'I' was an spy my outfit will not be complete without an ultra flexible black spy outfit which helps me to merge with the shadows and protect my identity at all times.My accessories would include an helmet equipped with an Night vision,thermal vision for viewing in the dark.An light meter would be helpful for judge how much my body is exposed in the light.No spy is complete without an 32X Ultra zoom Binocular also equipped with night and heat vision.My weapons would include an Pistol with 5.7x28MM CARTRIDGES fitted with an Super suppressing sound silencer .My main Gun would be an Bull-Pup prototype with 5.56X45MM CARTRIDGES with an 1.5X optic zoom fitted with an silencer.This weapon would also include an Ejection port for AMBIDEXTROUS operation.Other accessories would include an portable spy camera for spying on enemy at an distance and to take photographs and videos silently.An Shocker bullet to fit my prototype gun would be handy for knocking off the enemy with a shock for a while.Flash Grenades may of great importance when spotted and trying to escape.

On my role as a spy ,my main technique would be to use stealth.This is the best way of completing an mission because assault may tend to reveal my identity. Night is the best time for spying as the suit camouflages me in the shadow's.It is better to Knock out enemies instead of killing them.On my opinion the best way to spy is to make use of the environment to the fullest and the important factor that determines the success of the mission is to leave no trace.

If you are a fan of such spying operations then you are in for a surprise.A brand new TV Series, USA Network's Burn Notice premiers June 28th starring Jeffrey Donovan,who is an spy and gets fired due to some unknown reason.He seeks to uncover the mystery behind his termination and helps to aid other people.

check out the site for more cool stuffs!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=23c66b64da5471a2b2f9019eaa57c82d